not a little 和not a bit 有什么区别
的有关信息介绍如下:not a little 和not a bit 的区别:
1、在肯定句中,a bit 和 a little 有时可换用。如:
He is a bit [=a little] tired. 他有点累了。
It is a bit [=a little] hot. 有点热。
2、但是在否定句中,两者的意思几乎相反。如:
not a bit 表示“一点也不”(=not at all)
not a little 表示“很”、“非常”(=very)
拓展资料
not a little
1、Not really. I'm not a little girl, anyway.
不一定。我毕竟不是小孩子了。
2、I was astonished and not a little shocked by what she said.
我对她所说的感到震惊,而不是仅有点惊讶。
3、Well, the years have passed, and I'm not a little girl anymore.
一年年过去,我也不再是一个小女孩,妈妈也有70多岁了。
4、He is not a little tired.
他一点儿都不累。
5、My mother bought not a little tea the day before yesterday.
我妈妈前天买了不少的茶。
not a bit
1、Did he give up? Not a bit of it!
他放弃了吗?根本没有!
2、I'm really not a bit surprised
我真的一点儿也不觉得惊讶。
3、He was not a bit like his father.
他一点儿也不像他的父亲。
4、"are you cold?"" not a bit."
“你冷吗?”“一点儿也不冷。”
5、It's not a bit of use complaining.
抱怨毫无用处。